Step I. Configure two factor authentications at the Institution level.
- Login as an iCare superuser
- Go to Customer Setup
- Click on Institution Tab
4. Choose your institution and enable two factor authentication.
Step II. Check the effect of the change for the intended regular user for the device used.
- Log into the iCare EHR with a regular user of any user role. When the user provides the credentials in the login screen and clicks on the login button the user will see this screen:
Step III. Verification and login after Authentication.
- Check your email inbox for the mail received from iCare support and click on the given device authentication link.
Note: Users should use that link within 30 minutes.
2. Once the user authenticates by clicking on the link, the below screen will be shown, confirming the authorization.