iCare: First to offer fully integrated enterprise EHR in-the-cloud to academic institutions for all nursing and allied health students.
Washington, DC – September 18, 2013 – iCare, the Enterprise Cloud EHR provider today announced that the company will be previewing its newly branded Academic Edition, in Washington, DC September 18-21, 2013 as they attend the annual National League of Nursing Summit.
iCare Academic is a robust, commercially proven, real-world electronic health record enhanced and adapted for academic use. Some benefits include:
- Real “live” EHR: Live electronic health record with all components included and enhanced for an educational environment
- The lessons learned in iCare Academic are transferable to all commercially available EHR software
- iCare Academic provides cloud-based access to faculty and students 24/7 using any device or Web-browser with internet access – iCare is Mobile Ready without downloads
- Clinical and other reference materials are included and are available to faculty and students at the click of a button
- Applicable to all health professional curricula including HIM, HIT, Nursing, Medicine, OT/PT, Pharmacy and more
- iCare Academic offers integrations to First Databank, IMO, Surescripts and many other third party apps
Visit booth #807 to learn more and be entered to win a new iPhone 5s!
About iCare.com LLC
iCare is an innovative provider of enterprise cloud Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions to healthcare facilities of all sizes. By combining a world-class enterprise-ready EHR with the cloud, iCare provides an unmatched combination of enterprise capabilities and low-cost. Current enterprise-class EHR systems are built on outdated architectures, which require a large allocation of resources by healthcare facilities for implementation, customization, development and daily operations. With iCare, healthcare providers will focus on patient care, not software. Visit our website at www.icare.com.
Chief Marketing Officer
NOTE TO EDITORS: For more information please visit www.icare.com or call 954-616-5604.
iCare, CareLine and CloudVista are registered trademarks of iCare.com LLC. All other trademarks are respectfully acknowledged.
- Real “live” EHR: Live electronic medical record with all components included and enhanced for an educational environment
- The lessons learned in the iCare Academic System are transferrable to all commercially available EHR software
- iCare Academic provides cloud-based access to faculty and students 24/7 using any device with internet access. No hardware or software needed!
- Clinical and other reference materials