iCare: First to offer fully integrated enterprise EHR in-the-cloud to academic institutions for all nursing and allied health students.
Washington, DC – September 18, 2013 – iCare, the Enterprise Cloud EHR provider today announced that the company will be previewing its newly branded Academic Edition, in Washington, DC September 18-21, 2013 as they attend the annual National League of Nursing Summit.
iCare Academic is a robust, commercially proven, real-world electronic health record enhanced and adapted for academic use. Some benefits include:
- Real “live” EHR: Live electronic health record with all components included and enhanced for an educational environment
- The lessons learned in iCare Academic are transferable to all commercially available EHR software
- iCare Academic provides cloud-based access to faculty and students 24/7 using any device or Web-browser with internet access – iCare is Mobile Ready without downloads
- Clinical and other reference materials are included and are available to faculty and students at the click of a button
- Applicable to all health professional curricula including HIM, HIT, Nursing, Medicine, OT/PT, Pharmacy and more
- iCare Academic offers integrations to First Databank, IMO, Surescripts and many other third party apps