iCare: First to offer fully integrated enterprise EHR in-the-cloud to Hospitals and Clinics.
Fort Lauderdale, FL – January 16, 2013 – iCare, the Enterprise Cloud EHR provider today announced that the company will be touting its ‘patient care, not software’ philosophy in New Orleans, LA March 3-7, 2013 as they attend the annual HIMSS 2013 Conference & Expo at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. iCare is a prominent sponsor of the event that each year features the most innovative health IT strategies and solutions on the market.
iCare booth #3583 Features:
- Custom demos – See the latest advancements in enterprise cloud EHR
- EHR on any device – Demo our product on your device
- Bluetooth breakthroughs – Third party bluetooth product integration demos
- Meet the team – Clinical, technical and executive
- Win an iPad – Swipe your badge for a chance to win
- VIP event tickets – “Like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on twitter during or before the Conference to access VIP happy hour locations and special events.
Customers and prospects planning to attend HIMSS 2013 should contact their iCare representative to receive complimentary passes to the Expo and tickets to exclusive iCare VIP events.
About iCare.com LLC
iCare is an innovative provider of enterprise cloud Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions to healthcare facilities of all sizes. By combining a world-class enterprise-ready EHR with the cloud, iCare provides an unmatched combination of enterprise capabilities and low-cost. Current enterprise-class EHR systems are built on outdated architectures, which require a large allocation of resources by healthcare facilities for implementation, customization, development and daily operations. With iCare, healthcare providers will focus on patient care, not software. Visit our website at www.icare.com.
iCare, CareLine and CloudVista are registered trademarks of iCare.com LLC. All other trademarks are respectfully acknowledged.