iCare to Preview Cloud EHR Technology to Select Journalists Prior to HIMSS.
Fort Lauderdale, FL – February 29, 2014 – iCare, the Enterprise Cloud EHR provider today announced that the company be providing select journalists with a sneak peak of the companies event presentation for its new EHR technology prior to HIMSS 2014.
iCare, a prominent sponsor of the event, will be generating a buzz for show attendees. Learn about the company and its pioneering technology well in advance of the expo from co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Don Cook. Journalists will get tips on breaking news and gain insight on unique angles.
Current enterprise-class EHR systems are built on outdated architectures, which require a large allocation of resources, for implementation, customization development and daily operations. With iCare, everything changes. iCare customers focus on patient care, not software.
During this preview, you will learn about our:
Ground breaking technology
- Cloud EHR for hospitals that is browser-based and device agnostic
- Modern and adaptive technology foundation
- Embedded big data capability
- Technology enables low cost and faster implementations
Technology stack (for geeks like us)
- HTML 5
To schedule a preview presentation of our HIMSS 2014 announcements, please contact Amie Nappi, Marketing Manager at iCare email@example.com or 954-616-5604
The iCare booth (#5283) will feature:
- Customer success stories – Hear from current iCare customers
- Meet the presenters – Meet industry thought leaders and session speakers
- Custom product demos – See the latest advancements in enterprise cloud EHR
- EHR on any device – Demo our product on your device
- VIP event tickets – “Like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on twitter during or before the Conference to access VIP happy hour locations and special events.
- Customers and prospects planning to attend HIMSS 2013 should contact their iCare representative to receive complimentary passes to the Expo and tickets to exclusive iCare VIP events.
About iCare.com LLC
iCare is an innovative provider of enterprise cloud Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions to healthcare facilities of all sizes. By combining a world-class enterprise-ready EHR with the cloud, iCare provides an unmatched combination of enterprise capabilities and low-cost. Current enterprise-class EHR systems are built on outdated architectures, which require a large allocation of resources by healthcare facilities for implementation, customization, development and daily operations. With iCare, healthcare providers will focus on patient care, not software. Visit our website at www.icare.com.
ONSITE PRESS CONTACT
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
(954) 616-5604 x5200
NOTE TO EDITORS: For more information please visit www.icare.com or call (954) 616-5604.
iCare, CareLine and CloudVista are registered trademarks of iCare.com LLC. All other trademarks are respectfully acknowledged.